- Parlux ALYON®: the new reference model in the professional hairdryers world
- The Parlux ALYON® model is the result of more than 40 years experience in the professional hairdryers industry.
- The new Parlux ALYON® model has been designed in order to offer the professional the maximum in terms of performance, ligh weight,long-life and easy to use possibilities without limiting the creativity of the hairdresser in any way.
- Parlux has always believed that hairdryers have to help the hairdresser expressing all his/her creativity attitudes without limits.
- Design and chromography are other basic features in creating a new hairdryer,
because they should express happiness and well being in the hair salons.
- The new Parlux ALYON®, a name that evokes the meaning of power,
is a concentrate of innovation and technology in each detail.
Painted with a special certified anti-microbial treatment*, enriched with silver powder,
which creates an unfavorable surface for the proliferation of microorganisms
and helps to maintain hygiene during use.
*Antimicrobial treatment prevents the proliferation of bacteria but
does not protect against the virus of this current health emergency.
ERGONOMIC, WELL BALANCED AND VERY LIGHT
The redesigned handle, the optimization of the balance and the
lightening of all the components allowed to obtain a hairdryer which
is comfortable to use and which safeguards the health of the hairdresser.
“AIR IONIZER TECH” IONIC TECHNOLOGY
Now indispensable for the hairdresser, the “AIR IONIZER TECH”
system has been sized to optimize the emission of negative ions by
eliminating static electricity, making the hair softer and shinier and
speeding up drying times.
The PARLUX philosophy includes recyclable raw materials and
packaging, low noise pollution, no harmful emissions and superfast
drying for considerable energy savings.
Parlux Alyon Hair Dryer How to Use
For optimal results shampoo, apply conditioner and then rinse hair.
Detangle and dry.
Dry hair using a radial brush and, if preferred, the concentrator
nozzle supplied with the dryer. Dry one section of the hair at a time
bywinding hair gently around, or partially around the radial brush.
Whilst letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the dryer at
the required temperature. Repeat until hair is dry and desired style is achieved.
There are no reviews yet.